-
The Nazarites vowed to never cut their hair, abstain from any vine products, and to shun any unclean person or thing. The length of the vow varied. Some took a lifetime vow. Some were born into it. Famous Nazarites are Samson, Samuel and Paul. Men and women could be Nazarites. The ultimate example of how to live a Nazarite life is Jesus. He was and is the Son of God and is TOTALLY righteous. He showed us the Way, the Truth and the Life! How much better does it get?
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
I'm Back
Okay, it's been a year and a half since I posted. Wow! Time waits for no man! I thank the Father for continuing to keep me. He is so very faithful, even when we aren't. He is so very real and near! Just today He reminded me that He hears my cry! I do love the Lord, He heard my cry! I know He is doing something so righteous right now in my pitiful life that only He can work out. I pray that all is well with you and yours my friend. May peace be your pillow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Nazarite Spirit
- I am a follower of Christ and a daughter of God. I believe that The Bible is the Word of God. I use the KJV version most often. I love The Father so much and The Son! I am so thankful for the gift of The Holy Spirit! I love learning more about the truth each day!
The House of Prayer
We as God's sons and daughters and believers in His Son are all a part of the Church. However, the Church is screaming for the opportunity to worship in spirit and in truth. The Bible clearly states:
“…for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.” Isaiah 56:7
I believe that place is The House of Prayer. I believe that the time for it is NOW! If you'd like to know more about The House of Prayer :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_House_of_Prayer/
Be blessed! Peace be unto you!
“…for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.” Isaiah 56:7
I believe that place is The House of Prayer. I believe that the time for it is NOW! If you'd like to know more about The House of Prayer :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_House_of_Prayer/
Be blessed! Peace be unto you!
No comments:
Post a Comment